Configuration files control the operation of the software.
- suds.js Is the main file that controls the operation of the software. It contains settings for the database, routes, input functions, output options (including the view engine), and security.
- classes.js: allows the classes used in the views ro be changed..
- cms.js:is used to configure the content management system.
- countries.js: is simply a list of countries that can be used in select or autocomplete.
- home.js: configures the administration page (home-sql.js is a more limited set for SQL databases) .
- language.js: contains the language text used in the system. It is compatable with a multi-language future development.
- reports.js:contains the report definitions used in the administration page.
In addition there is an authorisation file containing passwords in the local directory.